Important notice regarding the Hadena James book talk scheduled for tomorrow!!!!


Well, I’m sorry to say that the weather forecast has drastically changed! The forecasters say we’ll have snow and ice tonight and tomorrow morning, so we’ve decided to postpone Hadena’s book talk.

I’m really looking forward to hearing her speak about her books, but we’ll have to wait until we can reschedule. We want everyone to stay safe and not have to worry about driving in potentially dangerous road conditions.

I hope that those of you who were planning to attend will be able to come to her book talk when we reschedule it.

If you are in the Columbia, Missouri area, please help spread the word.